€ 550 (EXCL. VAT)
It can often be difficult to know if you need to pay income tax in France, and how to make sure you are fully compliant with the French taxman. Luckily, our french tax experts are here to help.
- F15: IRPP 550€ Excl. VAT
Do I need to declare my income in France
If you meet 1 of the following criteria, you will have to make an income tax declaration in France :
● Your permanent residency or family home is located in France
● Your main professional activity is performed in France (based on time spent in the country)
● Your main source of revenue is located in France (based on income received)
Thank you for sending all the information which will be useful for your 2017 IRPP declaration
We need the following documents to complete your return:
1. Miscellaneous information: Can you return the pre-filled income tax return that you will receive in mid-April? We need this statement to contain the following information including Tax Number, Home Address, Status, etc.
2. Salaries: Payslips from XXX – XXX
3. Auto-entrepreneur :
a. Amount of revenue: Declaration of turnover for 2016 (Déclarations de Chiffre d’affaires)
b. Amount of expenses :
c. We do not need proof of your ‘frais réels’.
As a self-entrepreneur, you are under the micro-fiscal regime. This means that you cannot deduct the actual amount of expenses you have spent.
In return, your turnover will be automatically reduced by 66%.
Conclusion: your taxable income is calculated as follows :
Taxable income = Turnover x 34 %
4. Unemployment benefit: since you did not receive the allowances in 2016, these benefits will be taxable to for the 2018 IRPP on 2017 revenues
5. Savings accounts in the UK :
a. Please could you fill in the attached form and return it to us via email ? (file titled « Modèle 3916 à remplir par le client »)
b. Could you tell us the amount of interest you received in 2016?
6. For liability purposes, could you please sign and return the attached fee proposal?
7. In order to establish the formalities in your name, please could you fill out, sign and send by e-mail the attached document (file titled « XXX – pouvoir ») ?
Ideally, we will need all of these items before XXX to meet the XXX deadline.
We remain at your disposal should you have any questions,
I. Collection of supporting documents
- We will organise a first contact meeting to discuss your specific needs
- You will sign a formal proxy authorizing us to take care of tax formalities on your behalf
- Collection of the supporting documents disclosing requested figures to be reported in your income declarations (salary, income from all professions, land income, pension, shares…)
II. Tax simulation
- After identifying the appropriate tax category, we will calculate the simulated tax payable, or the “IRPP” in French
- We will provide you with a payment schedule based on monthly (1/12) or quarterly instalments
- We will discuss and adjust your figures during a closing meeting
III. Presentation of the application file to the bankers
IV. Filing your private tax return
- Sending of the income declaration, either online or by post to the tax administration.
- We will forward you by email the regular governmental acknowledgement of receipt.