€ 750 (EXCL. VAT)
- S03: Social security registration for an expatriate recruited in France € 750 (Excl. VAT)
How much time does it take to get this card?
From 3 weeks to 3 months. The time lag depends on the following criteria:
● Overbooking of the social administration located in the area of your home address.
●Accuracy and completeness of your supporting documents.
● Quality of the relation with the social inspector.
Do I have to go with you to meet the administration?
Yes, absolutely. We are in a latin country and a first contact meeting is a key step. We shall introduce you and support your application during this meeting.
In the meantime, how will my family be covered for health care?
Most of the time, the HR of your employer will have already covered you and your family under a corporate insurance policy. Failing this, with this policy, we will cover your spouse and children with a fast health care insurance until SS card delivery.
We would be delighted to help you become SS registered in France. For liability purposes, please could you sign the attached fee quote before we start the job?
Upon reception, we will send you a list of supporting documents to be collected.
Thank you in advance.
Should you wish to discuss anything mentioned above, please do not hesitate to contact me,
BD in charge
- Identification documents :
- National Identity card
- Residency Permit (such as carte de séjour, carte de séjour temporaire, carte de résident)
- Long-term Visa with a copy of your passport attached.
- Documents from the Civil Registry
- Completed certified copy of birth certificate
- Short version of birth certificate
- Any additional evidence to support identification, such as documents delivered by your Consulate (civil status form).
- Proof of address (either by landlord or utilities bill)
- Incorporation certificate of the employee’s company (K-bis form)
- Recruitment declaration (Déclaration Unique d’Embauche, DPAE form)
- Registration application (1202 form)
- Provisional payroll slips
- IBAN Certificate
- Medical Certificate
- Employment contract
- Signed proxy allowing us to represent you
II. Setup of the application file
- Draft of cover letter and assembly of 2 files containing all attachments
III. Delivery to the local CPAM office
- First contact meeting with the relevant governmental clerk
- Reference number given at the end of the meeting, as evidence the file is now under consideration
- Follow-up of file progress by our team
IV. Reception of Social Security numbers
- Provisional number is delivered and can be used for urgent subscriptions (school, bank account, insurance, medical emergencies etc.)
- Final number registration certificate is delivered in the following weeks.