€ 500 (EXCL. VAT)
- F42: Temps hors forfait mais budgétisable pour couvrir les tâches hors du scope du service n°15 :
1-Tax compliance sur l’accuracy et completeness des chiffres communiqués par le client : rapprochement avec factures justificatives, contrôle de conformité des factures,
2- Contrôle de déductibilité de la TVA
3- Négociation et recouvrement du cash auprès du SIE
- F43 : service n°15 au forfait : confection de la demande de remboursement de crédit de TVA à partir des chiffres communiqués par le client et suivi avec le SIE, dépôt de l’imprimé avec les pièces. Contrôle de compliance non compris.
How much time does it take to collect cash starting from the date of the refund request?
Minimum 2 weeks once the claim is sent to the SIEE
Will you keep me updated along the process?
We will inform you when we send the request and when we receive an answer from the SIEE
I have a large number of invoices: can you review the documents in advance and what is your budget?
Here at Maupard we focus on the quality of all our productions, reviewing the documents you send us is part of the process. Our standard is budget is 500 euros but we may charge extra fees depending on the complexity of your file
We will be happy to represent your company in France to recruit your first employee. For liability purposes, please could you sign our fee quote before we start the job?
Upon reception, we will send you a list of supporting documents to be discussed. Thank you in advance.
Should you wish to discuss anything mentioned above, please do not hesitate to contact us,
BD in charge
I. Collection of supporting documents
- Identity and address of the company
- Nature of your activities in France
- Invoices generating the refund
- The link between these invoices and the activities in France
- Information on the category of clients in France
- An original copy of your bank details
- The appointment of a proxy signed by the company
II. Preparation of the claim
- Verification of the documents
- Completion of the refund form (n°3519)
III. Submission to the SIEE
- Sending the claim by post
- Follow-up by phone or e-mail
- Confirmation of reception by the SIEE
- Reception of their decision
- Reception of the funds in your bank account