€ 1,200 (EXCL. VAT)
We have a standard price for a SAS as long as you are happy with our template of the bylaws. We also have the resources for translation into English.
- J03: 1200€ regular code chargeable with 50% instalment as a start and 50% when reception of K-bis form
- J15: this code is an exception and will be activated if the client requires a specific taylored bylaws
- I93: 55€/h translation will be necessary if the signing parties require this service from us (to secure their understanding before signing). Please note that the calculation formula of the translation budget is: number of words x 0.14/55=number of hours
A French legal advisor advised me to set up an SARL to start: do you agree?
A SARL would be appropriate for a grocer living with his/her spouse in a shop on a street corner where he/she would be listed as the manager of the SARL. It’s the ideal solution for craftsmen.
Do you have to save the name of a business straightaway?
You don’t have to, but you need to do it quickly to avoid losing ownership of the domain name.
How much share capital do you recommend for my project?
The amount must be sufficient to cover any overdraft during the start-up period which may take several years to exceed the break-even point.
What is your recommendation for the appointment of the president?
The best practice is to appoint a chairman, a legal representative of the parent company as a symbol of the country of origin. Also, recruit a French CEO as CEO for day to day business. It is possible to appoint a non-resident citizen regardless of whether he is a member of the EU.
How much time does it take?
You have to anticipate because there are a number of steps : ideally it could take between 3 and 6 weeks to achieve your project since the very beginning, especially also because you have to carry out the application file for opening a bank account in the same time.
I hope this email finds you well,
We have a standard price for a SAS as long as you are happy with our template of the bylaws
We will be happy to support your incorporation in France.
For liability purposes, please could you sign our attached fee quote before we start the job?
Once we receive this, we will send you the list of supporting documents and the summary to be reported. We shall review the completeness of the documents and let you know if there is anything missing.
Should you wish to discuss anything mentioned above, please do not hesitate to contact us,
BD in charge
I. Collection of supporting documents
- Identity of the non-resident shareholders
- Description of your activities in France
- Identity of the managers
- Domiciliation of the first headquarters
- Business plan over the next 3 years
- Appointment of Maupard as a proxy to carry out the incorporation
II. Preparation of the bylaws
- Description of the corporate purpose
- Appointment of the President, the Statutory Auditor and an optional Director General
- Production of the Draft version of the bylaws
- Issue by the bank of the provisional IBAN certificate of the deposit account
- Cash infusion into the deposit account for the equity amount disclosed in the bylaws
- Validation meeting of the draft version with the shareholders
- Signing by the shareholders 
- Completion of the application form (n°M0)
III. Note published in the journal d'Annonces Légales
- We will publish a notice of of the company’s creation in the newspaper Les Affiches Parisiennes,
- Acknowledgment of receipt from the legal announcements by mail
- Receipt of the certificate of publication of the advertisement
IV. Submission to the Centre des Formalités des Entreprises
- Sending the file by post
- Follow-up by phone or mail to chase the incorporation certificate
V. Submission to the Centre des Formalités des entreprises
- Delivery of incorporation certificate by the Company House (K-bis form)
- Transfer of their decision to the bank
- Transfer of the funds from the deposit account to the final incorporate bank account
- Registration duties
- Compulsory press release