- F36: En cours de création.
What is the final beneficiary?
- Natural persons holding, directly or indirectly, more than 25% of the shares in a company, or more than 25% of the voting rights in a company.
- Natural persons with authority over the management, administrative and executive bodies of the company
- This is the legal representative of the company, if unable to identify such a person
Who is concerned?
Companies, economic interest groups, associations, and foundations having their registered office in a French department
What are the formalities of the declarations?
The company must make as many declarations as there are effective beneficiaries in the company. For companies that are already registered, it must be done before 01/04/2018. For new companies, this obligation is to be completed at the time of incorporation
Thank you for your email.
My name is XXX and I am a Business Developer at Maupard.
We would be more than happy to help you with your ultimate beneficiary declaration; this is something we do regularly for clients.
Could I suggest a (skype) call, perhaps some time this week if you are available? During this call we can discuss your exact needs and any questions you may have. How does this sound?
Before then, however, if you would like to know more about the service we offer, you are more than welcome to have a look at our article and online service related to UBO’s tax returns:
I. Determining who the Ultimate Beneficiary of your firm is
- Collection of all supporting documents to help determine who the Ultimate Beneficiary is
- If you already know who he/she is, this will make this process a lot quicker
II. Filing and filing the appropriate form(s)
- We fill in the form DBE-S-1, as well as the forms DBE-S-2 and DBE-S-3 if applicable, in French with all the required information
- We file the declaration to the appropriate tax office
III. Coordination with the Companies Office (Greffe du Tribunal de Commerce)
- We take care of follow-up and provide any information the Tax Administration may need