CIR: the benefits of subcontracting to public bodies
Don’t forget that research expenses come with double the tax incentives when carried out by the following bodies:
– Public research bodies;
– Higher education institutions awarding a degree equivalent to a Master’s degree (or to approved associations/companies of which they are members);
– Approved foundations for scientific cooperation;
– Public institutions for scientific cooperation;
– Approved foundations recognised as being of public good in the research sector;
– Technical institutes for agriculture and maritime fishing;
– Universities and institutions groups;
– Experimental agriculture stations or farms.
This tax benefit will end for expenses dating from 1 January 2022. Our teams are at your disposal to analyse the impact of this change on your activity.
Our team is at your disposal to assist you email@example.com