Description of Service
Your settlement will be completed in 3 steps:
I – Collection of accounting documents:
- First contact meeting with our expert. Please prepare the following information in advance:
- Name and version of the accounting software you use
- Number of entries per fiscal year
- Number of fiscal years to be checked by the administration
- Export accounting entries from your original format: our expert will guide you through exporting your data from your own accounting software and sending it to us.
II – Conversion of accounting entries:
- Correction of problematic anomalies
- Conversion of the accounting entries into FEC format by our internal software: format .txt with compulsory fields requested in Article L. 47 A-I of the tax procedure code
III – Submission of the FEC file:
- Before the Tax Inspector receives the FEC file, our expert will carry out computer testing to check that there are no issues
- Email delivery of the FEC file in secure mode carried out by our expert
Once the FEC File has been delivered, the service has been completed, and your company is all set to start meetings with your tax inspector!
Feel free to contact us for additional support during the tax audit procedure.
*there is a particular file format (.txt) which is precisely described in the article L. 47 A-I and which is required by the French tax administration. Any other format will not be accepted.