Description of Service
We complete the opening of your bank account in 4 steps:
I. Preparation of the application file:
- Approval of the fee quote for this service
- Signature of the proxy by the legal representative of the parent company allowing the Maupard team to carry out the application with the selected banks
II. Collection of supporting documents:
- Company history, background, business model, assets, financial forecasts, proposed activity in France, press releases and details of the project, and the translation of these documents into French
- The Bylaws of the French company to be incorporated in French
- The Bylaws of the parent company (if any) in the original language and in French
- The latest financial statements of the parent company (if there is one) including the legal audit report
- The most recent annual report of the parent company’s turnover
- Verification of the identities of the directors, including copies of degrees and certificates, biographies, CVs, passports, birth certificates, press releases, LinkedIn profile, Google research results etc.
- Copy of the domiciliation contract signed by the domiciliary and the facilitator, in this case, Maupard Fiduciaire.
- List of shareholders of the parent company.
- A list of all people who have a beneficial interest in the company to be created, and in the parent company.
- A list of all people who have a beneficial interest in the parent company.
III. Presentation of the application file to the bankers:
- Presentation meetings for the project
- Follow-up by phone or email for coordination with the relevant branch managers
IV. Receipt of the following items:
- Registration of the signing specimen
- Reception of the IBAN certificate
At this point our job is done, your bank account is all set to make and recieve payments in France! Congratulations!
These are all services we also regularly provide.
 The company Maupard Fiduciaire is authorized to undertake the activity of domiciliation by a prefectural order referenced: ARRÊTÉ n° DOM2010549