Description of Service
The opening of your bank account will be completed in 4 steps:
I. Preparation of the application file:
- Approval of the fee quote for this service
- Signature of the proxy by the legal representative of the parent company allowing the Maupard team to carry out the application with the selected banks
II. Collection of supporting documents:
- A copy of the bylaws of the foreign company and their translation into French
- History, background, activity, assets and financial forecasts of the parent company (if any)
- Description of proposed activity and details of any future projects in France
- Press releases, if any, in French!
- The registration of the French branch or liaison office to be set up
- The most recent annual report of the parent company (if any) including financial statements and audit report.
- Identification of the directors and any key managers: copies of diplomas and certificates, biographies, CVs, passports, press release, LinkedIn profile, Google search results, etc.
- List of shareholders of the parent company.
- List of people who have a beneficial interest in the company to be created, and in the parent company.
- List of people who have a beneficial interest in the parent company.
- A copy of the foreign company’s certificate of existence in its country of origin.
- For the legal representative in France: an original copy of the declaration on honour of non-conviction and filiation, a copy of a valid identity card or passport.
- A copy of the domiciliation contract signed by the domiciliary and the facilitator, in this case, Maupard Fiduciaire.
III. Presentation of the application file to the bankers:
- Presentation meetings for the project
- Follow-up by phone or email for coordination with the relevant branch managers
IV. Receipt of the following items:
- Registration of the signing specimen
- Reception of the IBAN certificate
At this point the service has been completed and your bank account is all set to receive cash from your first client in France! Congratulations!
 The company Maupard Fiduciaire is authorized to undertake the activity of domiciliation by a prefectural order referenced: ARRÊTÉ n° DOM2010549