Description of Service
The completion of the inpatriate tax scheme consists of 4 steps:
I. First contact meeting to discuss your needs
II. Collection of supporting documents
- Employment contract or social representation agreement if any.
- Job description for the employee/manager to be hired in France.
- Identification documents of the beneficiary.
- Financial statements of the parent company outside France.
III. Calculation and analysis of these documents
- Validation that your recruitment project meets the inpat scheme’s criteria.
- Research into the data bases of the employment market.
- Calculation of the market value so-called ‘Referential Wage’
- Breakdown of total salary in 2 portions.
- Calculation of tax optimization.
- Delivery of compliance letter confirming our recommendations for further tax audit purposes.
- Delivery of the draft amendment to be included into your employment contract.
If you are the inpatriate benefiting from this scheme, we can also take care of your individual private income tax returns, to secure your tax exemptions. To find out more about this, take a look at our service n ° 18, ‘The Inpatriate Private Income Tax Return‘.
 Optional: we can assist you in drafting your employment agreement.