Description of Service
The completion of the inpatriate’s scheme consists of 5 steps:
I. First contact meeting to discuss your specific needs
II. Collection of supporting documents
- You will sign a formal proxy authorizing us to take care of tax formalities on your behalf
- Collection of the supporting documents disclosing requested figures to be reported in your income declaration (salary, income from all professions, land income, pensions, shares, and especially foreign income)
- Collection of your identification documents (ID, passport, family status) and your employment contract (or representation contract).
III. Tax analysis and simulation
- Assessment of compliance with the scheme’s criteria
- Simulation of your various options
- Appointments to discuss calculated items
- Filing your annual return
- Submission online
- Delivery of the submission certificate.
- Follow-up with the tax inspector to avoid double taxation
If you are a company wanting to benefit its employees/managers from this scheme, we can help you in this process. Please visit service n ° 17, ‘French Inpatriation Tax Regime Service’.