Description of Service
Your settlement will be completed as follows:
I. Collection of supporting documents:
- A copy of the bylaws of the foreign company and their translation into French
- A copy of the foreign company’s certificate of existence in its country of origin
- An original non-condemn certificate for your legal representative to be appointed
- An original declaration on honour of non-conviction and filiation signed by the legal representative to be appointed
- A copy of a valid identity card or passport
- A copy of the domiciliation contract signed by the domiciliary and the facilitator, Maupard Fiduciaire
II. Preparation of the Registration dossier:
- A printed « M0 » Cerfa N° 13959*04 form duly completed and signed
- A proxy signed by the director of the parent company allowing us to carry out the formalities with the administration
III. Filing of the Registration dossier:
- Delivery of the batch of documents to the Secretary of the Company House in Paris
- Reception of the dossier reference number for follow-up purposes
- Follow-up by phone or email for coordination with the relevant administrations
IV. Delivery of the following items:
- Your registration certificate (K-bis) as a branch at the French Company House
- Your non-resident employer certificate issued by URSSAF Bas-Rhin
- Your signed 12-month domiciliation agreement and postal proxy to receive post and collect recorded deliveries
- Your PO Box
- Stamp with the name of your branch for future communications.
At this point the service has been completed and your company is all set to start business in France!
Our team will support you in taking your first steps in the French market.
You will be able to make requests from our back office remotely, so you are able to make any necessary advancement to your project during the duration of your direct debit.
Keep in mind that you will need a logo, letterhead, invoice template and to be VAT registered in France as soon as you sign with your first customer or before recruiting your country manager.
Incidentally, should you need an English speaking recruiter please contact us.
The company Maupard Fiduciaire is authorized to undertake the activity of domiciliation by a prefectural order referenced: ARRÊTÉ n° DOM2010549.
Registry of the Paris Commercial Court which is equivalent to the Companies House.