Description of Service
Your settlement will be completed as follows:
I. Collection of supporting documents:
- A copy of the bylaws of the foreign company and their translation into French
- A copy of the foreign company’s certificate of existence in its country of origin
- An original non-condemn certificate for your legal representative to be appointed
- An original declaration on honour of non-conviction and filiation signed by the legal representative to be appointed
- A copy of a valid identity card or passport
- A copy of the domiciliation contract signed by the domiciliary and the facilitator, Maupard Fiduciaire
II. Preparation of the Registration dossier:
- A printed « M0 » Cerfa N° 13959*04 form duly completed and signed
- A proxy signed by the director of the parent company allowing us to carry out the formalities with the administration
III. Filing of the Registration dossier:
- Delivery of the batch of documents to the Secretary of the Company House in Paris
- Reception of the dossier reference number for follow-up purposes
- Follow-up by phone or email for coordination with the relevant administrations
IV. Delivery of the following items:
- Your registration certificate (K-bis) as a branch at the French Company House
- Your non-resident employer certificate issued by URSSAF Bas-Rhin
- Your signed 12-month domiciliation agreement and postal proxy to receive post and collect recorded deliveries
- Your PO Box
- Stamp with the name of your branch for future communications.
At this point the service has been completed and your company is all set to start business in France!
Our team will support you in taking your first steps in the French market.
You will be able to make requests from our back office remotely, so you are able to make any necessary advancement to your project during the duration of your direct debit.
Incidentally, should you need an English speaking recruiter please contact us.
Welcome Stranger! This is an example Text for your fantastic Promo Box! Feel Free to delete it and replace it with your own fancy Message!
 Art. L123-11 of the Commercial Code