Description of Service
I. Collection of supporting documents
- Company history, background, business model, assets, financial forecasts, proposed activity in France, press releases and details of the project, and the translation of these documents into French
- The Bylaws of the French company to be incorporated
- The Bylaws of the parent company (if any) in the original language and in French
- The latest financial statements of the parent company (if there is one) including the legal audit report
II. Identification and identity check of the direct beneficiary
- Verification of the identities of the directors, including copies of degrees and certificates, biographies, CVs, passports, press releases, etc.
- Set up of the table of minority interests by decreasing % and split into entities and private individuals
III. Submission/Approval process
- Set up of the application file
- Submission to the bank with a presentation meeting (with you)
- Approval of the bank
- Delivery of the bank certificate and IBAN.
Once all of these steps have been completed and the bank has given its approval, you will be required to come to France to provide your signature. You will then have a corporate bank account in France! Congratulations!
These are all services we also regularly provide.