Description of Service
Completing your URSSAF formality consists of 4 steps
I. Collection of supporting documents
- Identity of the managers
- Incorporation certificate of the parent company
- Copy of the by laws
- Recruitment date and coordinates of the person to be recruited if any
II. Preparation of the proxy and application form
- Proxy form to be completed in English
- Proxy form to be completed in French
- Signing by the legal managers whose names are disclosed in the incorporation certificate
- Completion of the EO form
III. Submission to URSSAF du Bas Rhin
- Delivery by post mail with acknowledgement of receipt
- Dispatch by e mail
- Reception by post mail at the address of the representant
- Reception by post mail at the address of the parent company
Between submission and delivery, 3 week time lag is to be expected. We will chase the process and keep you posted!
At this point the service has been completed and your company is all set to recruit your employee and start business in France! Good Luck!
If you want to know more about URSSAF, go to our article Foreign firms without a french establishment.
If you want to know more about the best legal type of organisation, go to our article Choosing the right legal structure for your venture in France.