Description of Service
Completing your Social Security Registration consists of 6 steps
I. Collection of necessary documents
- Identification documents :
- National Identity card
- Residency Permit (such as carte de séjour, carte de séjour temporaire, carte de résident)
- Long-term Visa with a copy of your passport attached.
- Documents from the Civil Registry
- Completed certified copy of birth certificate
- Short version of birth certificate
- Any additional evidence to support identification, such as documents delivered by your Consulate (civil status form).
- Proof of address (either by landlord or utilities bill)
- Incorporation certificate of the employee’s company (K-bis form)
- Recruitment declaration (Déclaration Unique d’Embauche, DPAE form)
- Registration application (1202 form)
- Provisional payroll slips
- IBAN Certificate
- Medical Certificate
- Employment contract
- Proxy signed by you to allow us to represent you
II. Setup of the application file
- Cover letter draft and assembly of 2 files containing all attachments
III. Delivery to the local CPAM office
- First contact meeting with the relevant governmental clerk
- Reference number given at the end of the meeting, as evidence the file is now under consideration
- Follow-up of file progress by our team
IV. Reception of Social Security numbers
- Provisional number is delivered and can be used for urgent subscriptions (school, bank account, insurance, medical emergencies etc.)
- Final number registration certificate is delivered in the following weeks.
Once the registration certificate is received, the service is considered complete. The Carte Vitale will be sent by post to your home address by the technical department of the social administration.
Should you be willing to take advantage of additional healthcare cover on top of the national regular insurance guarantee, please let us know.
Also, should you need advice on schools, real estate, vehicles or even visas, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
Welcome to France!
 Stamp of approval from the French Immigration office (Office Français de l’Immigration et de l’Intégration)
 Caisse Primaire Assurance Maladie