Description of Service
Your income tax return will be completed in 5 main steps:
I. Collection of supporting documents:
- We will organise a first contact meeting to discuss your specific needs
- You will sign a formal proxy authorizing us to take care of tax formalities on your behalf
- Collection of the supporting documents disclosing requested figures to be reported in your income declarations (salary, income from all professions, land income, pension, shares…)
II. Tax simulation:
- After identifying the appropriate tax category, we will calculate the simulated tax payable, or the “IRPP” in French
- We will provide you with a payment schedule based on monthly (1/12) or quarterly installments
- We will discuss and adjust your figures during a closing meeting
III. Fulfillment of your private tax return:
- Preparation of the batch of forms n°2042-C-PRO, n°2047, n°2044, n°3916, followed by the consolidated form n°2042.
IV. Filing your private tax return:
- Dispatch of the income declaration, either online or by post to the tax administration.
- We will forward you by email the regular governmental acknowledgment of receipt.
V. Follow-up with the tax administration
- Follow-up with the tax inspector after the receipt of your income tax to make sure that double taxation is avoided.
At this point you can rest assured that your income has been declared!